Welcome to the website of “CREDINFO – International Credit Information and
This website is owned by CREDINFO Limited Liability Company (registered office: 8000 Székesfehérvár, Kinizsi u. 28., represented by: József Fiedler Managing Director; tax number: 14630992-2-07; company registration number: 07-09-015856; bank account number: 10300002-10447152-49020014).
By using the “CREDINFO – International Credit Information and
The service is provided by MONITOR KFT, in connection with which you have understood and accept the following:
(a) if you register yourself in the system, you must provide a valid e-mail address, and you must select a password during the registration process;
(b) it is your responsibility to treat your password confidentially;
(c) you must inform MONITOR KFT about any unauthorized use occurring with the user identifier without delay;
(d) your ability to conclude contracts is unaffected;
(e) you agree to provide certain limited information about yourself at the request of MONITOR KFT (which information must be updated, complete and true); and
(f) you maintain and update this information so that it continues to be updated, complete and true.
MONITOR KFT shall reserve the right to delete without any further notice such users that misuse other people’s name (or image), e-mail address or other personal information, in particular, if the user name:
o violates a brand name,
o is the name of a contemporary or historical – Hungarian or foreign – public figure or a well-known person, save if this is the registered name of the user.
o is such a name that violates the rightful and reasonable interests of another person,
o is an obscene or indecent expression,
o is racist, libels or insults the religious, national, nationality, sexual affiliation of others,
o can be considered as implicit or explicit advertising medium.
Should your name or any of your details suitable for personal identification be false, MONITOR KFT shall reserve the right to check the identity of the user by requesting the submission of further details regarding the user, e.g. any document bearing the photo of the person suitable for identification in order to avoid the use of misleading identifiers. You have understood and consent to replying to the control e-mail within 24 hours, otherwise your user status may be deleted. In the event MONITOR KFT obtains knowledge of an alleged use of a false identifier, MONITOR KFT shall be entitled to restrict the users’ access to the system until the control process is completed.
MONITOR KFT shall not be liable for any shortfall or damages arising out of the non-performance of this liability. In addition, you have understood and accept that MONITOR KFT will collect, accumulate and integrate the details of the users, including your details as well, in its system, and use such details for anonymous statistical and analytical notification purposes. You have understood and accept that unless it is otherwise provided, MONITOR KFT will not control, check or approve of the information in any manner on the “CREDINFO – International Credit Information and
MONITOR KFT shall reserve the right to refuse the provision of services for any user.
2. USER CONDUCT
You agree to show responsible conduct and respect towards other users.
By accepting these terms you agree not to use this service to harass, libel, or insult other users or to violate in any manner the personality or other rights of the other users. MONITOR KFT shall reserve the right to delete or restrict users that harass other people either in the form of personal messages on the message boards or in any other manner.
3. UPLOADING CONTENT
You are fully liable for the content you place on the “CREDINFO – International Credit Information and
MONITOR KFT does not check the contents disclosed by the users (micro-site, business partner search, ‘invention bourse’, etc.). MONITOR KFT, as an intermediary service provider shall not assume liability for the forwarded information.
You have understood and accept that MONITOR KFT will remove any material that, according to the exclusive judgement of MONITOR KFT, violates other people’s personality right, or is illegal, dishonest, threatening, libellous, insulting, obscene or otherwise objectionable without any prior notice.
You have understood and accept that MONITOR KFT will remove any material violating or infringing the intellectual rights, copyright, adjacent or other proprietary right of any party or the provisions stipulated herein. In such cases MONITOR KFT may delete the user without any prior notice.
Illegal or unauthorized activities include – but are not limited to – the following:
- The modification, adaptation or decompiling of any part of the “CREDINFO – International Credit Information and
- Using any such automatic application, web robots, search engines or decompiler or any other application by which the “CREDINFO – International Credit Information and
- Unauthorized intrusion or any attempt to intrude (hacking) into the IT system of MONITOR KFT;
- Gathering information from other users for illegitimate purposes (including user names and/or e-mail addresses);
- Reformatting or editing any part of the “CREDINFO – International Credit Information and
- Publishing obtained materials;
- Creating user identifiers with automatic methods or in a malicious manner or under false pretences;
- Creating or forwarding unwanted electronic communication, such as ‘spams’, or sending chain letters (hoax) to the other members, or disturbing the other members during the use of the service in any other manner, including photos placed on the own webpage (credinfo) violating the rights of others, aggressive, disturbing and inappropriate comments in the messaging system. These – by leaving a note behind – will be deleted.
- Disclosing the details of any third party without the approval of such party;
- Disclosing such materials that make the impression in a misleading manner that MONITOR KFT supports them or has approved of them;
- Disclosing such materials that violate, misuse or infringe the rights of other people to intellectual work, publicity, or private life or their other proprietary rights;
- Forwarding viruses, worms, errors, Trojan horses or any other destructive elements;
- Disclosing such materials that are unlawful or encourage unlawful activities or advertise such activities;
- Disclosing false or misleading information.
4. DATA MODIFICATION AT THE REQUEST OF USER
In the event the e-mail address is modified or the user account is deleted MONITOR KFT shall be entitled to request some form of identification or an e-mail address in order to identify the user, thus MONITOR KFT may request the user
- to ask for the data modification from the e-mail address provided during the registration
- or to send a document bearing the user’s photograph to MONITOR KFT for the purpose of identification
- or to prove his identity in any other manner accepted by MONITOR KFT.
5. REGISTRATION OF DECEASED PEOPLE
Any administration regarding deceased people may only be performed in person. Should such an event occur, please contact MONITOR KFT at the firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.
6. NO WARRANTY CLAUSE
MONITOR KFT shall exclude any and all warranty for the authenticity, content, completeness, legality, reliability, functionality or availability of the information or materials placed on the “CREDINFO – International Credit Information and
The “CREDINFO – International Credit Information and
You agree to use the services provided by the “CREDINFO – International Credit Information and
Any legal disputes arising out of the service that the parties have been unable to settle amicably shall be referred to the exclusive competence of the Municipal Court of Székesfehérvár.
User must make every effort to protect his personal details, in particular the password required to use the services offered by Service provider. User shall be liable for all events and activities that materialized by using his log-in identifier or password.
7. INDEMNIFICATION, COMPENSATION
You agree to indemnify MONITOR KFT for any claims arising from any third party in connection with or out of using the “CREDINFO – International Credit Information and Enterprise Development Portal”, including claims of any nature or type, expense arising out of any claim, shortfall, damages (actual and consequential), lawsuit, sentence, the cost of the legal proceeding and legal costs. In such cases MONITOR KFT will inform you in writing about any claim, lawsuit or proceeding.
8. INTERNATIONAL USE
Due to the global nature of the Internet, you agree to keep all the relevant local regulations regarding user conduct and reasonable content. You acknowledge the fact that all personal details, information and content created by the user in the
The “CREDINFO – International Credit Information and
OPPORTUNITY TO MODIFY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE
MONITOR KFT shall reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service unilaterally by informing users about such modification previously. You accept the amended Terms of Service by using the service – in other words by logging in the “CREDINFO – International Credit Information and